Sunday, May 18, 2014

In Good Company

Secret admirers are the best but even better is the reveal.
After posting  to this new world of blogging last Monday and Tuesday, I was able to look through the windows into a lot of mother's souls. They weren't much darker or lighter than my own. Some of the ones I assumed had it all together, simply don't. I was impressed by the compassion that was shared, the common misery.  I was surprised that at least three others had had their own mother announce that they were not to call her Mom but by her first name, or in one case Ms. Miller, instead. It made me feel so at ease. I shook before publishing that first post.
I know I should feel grateful for the children I am responsible for but sometimes it's the last thing I want.
Thank you for sharing your honest, mother hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment